Updated: 11th April 2021
Welcome to the Giuseppe Ottaviani Producer Masterclass. We are a service that provides our members with access to video content through our website http://www.giuseppeottaviani.com. These terms of service govern the use of the site. We reserve the right to modify these terms at any stage, we will notify you by email of any changes.
The Giuseppe Ottaviani Producer Masterclass service is solely for your personal use. With your purchase we grant you a limited, non-transferable licence to view the content through the website on a streaming only basis. We reserve the right to withdraw the service at any time without prior notice. You are not authorised to copy, sell, broadcast, modify, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute any of the Masterclass content under any circumstances.
You must have a broadband connection capable of streaming videos in order to access the service.
You must not share your account details or provide another person with the username and password to access your account. Failure to comply with this may result in your account being removed and access denied.
You agree to pay the quoted fee for the course and authorise us to charge your credit / debit card (via Stripe) or by using PayPal.
Giuseppe Ottaviani Masterclass Community
Access to the Giuseppe Ottaviani community website is a free additional feature for members who have purchased a subscription the Masterclass. Use of this website is optional. Please read the community tips and guidelines within the Masterclass.
Refund policy / cooling off period
There is a 14 day cooling off period from date of purchase where you can request a refund for any reason providing you have not accessed the Masterclass. After this time frame or if you have accessed the Masterclass then no refund will be issued.
Please direct any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org where we will be happy to help.
- We collect the following information about you upon registration – name, country of residence, username, email address. We will contact you via email to provide your registration details and for any important updates and maintenance notifications regarding the Masterclass website. If you submit an entry for the remix competition or contact the support email address with a query then we will also respond via email.
- We keep a record of your name, username, email address, membership status, last login date, number of logins, registration date & IP address in order to track use of the Masterclass.
- We collect data from our website vistors using the software Hotjar. We merely use this information to analyse the functionalty and use of our website. These details are not shared with third parties and the information is soley used to provide you with a better website experience.
- Our Facebook pixel automatically collects data from the people who visit our website or respond to our posts. We use this information to get insights into the reach, engagement and general perfomance of our page and to make ads more specific for our target groups (country/interests). If you have any questions regarding our Facebook analytics use please contact email@example.com.
- We will not share any of your information with third parties or use it for any means other than detailed above.
- We do not keep any billing information stored, depending on whether you pay via Stripe or PayPal their respective privacy policies will apply. These can be found here – Stripe / PayPal.
- We will retain your information for no longer than necessary in order to comply with relevant laws.
- If you require a detailed invoice then please contact us via email and we will send to you – firstname.lastname@example.org